- Brush or spray with olive oil, sprinkle with paprika, chilli flakes, oregano or rub with garlic, cut into 'chips' and bake until golden and crunchy.
- Fold in half, fill with baked beans, tomatoes, corn, cheese and mexican chilli powder and cook in a sandwich press. Top quesadillas with some guacamole and leafy greens to serve!
- Cut into quarters, press each quarter into the hole of a muffin tin and fill with spring onion, ham, tomato and an egg. Bake until tortilla is crispy and egg is cooked.
- Blend along with some garlic, tahini and olive oil for quick hummus dip.
- Throw a tin in the food processor along with some onion, garlic, cumin, lemon juice and parsley. Add some breadcrumbs if needed and shape into falafels. Pan fry or oven bake until golden.
- Spread onto a baking tray, spray with olive oil and sprinkle with paprika, cumin and a little salt. Bake until crispy for a healthy snack.
- Use to marinate prawns, thread onto skewers and grill
- Add to fish cakes for a hit of flavour
- Put a dollop in your stir-fried greens and toss through rice noodles for a quick veggie dish
- Spread onto bread to add instant flavour to any sandwich (try filling with chicken, roasted capsicum, rocket and fetta) or simply onto a piece of toast to accompany a soup or salad.
- Stir through zucchini 'zoodles' (if you haven't yet heard of these, google it!) and top with some halved cherry tomatoes and pine nuts for a yummy salad.
- Spread over white fish or chicken, sprinkle with chopped cashews and bake in the oven.
- Press onto lamb cutlets before grilling for extra flavour.
- Roll soft boiled eggs in dukkah and use to top toast with roasted veg, a quick salad or some toast
- Spread toast with avocado, sprinkle with dukkah and squeeze over some lemon juice for a satisfying snack.